Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is without question a “conditional” amino acid. It’s important to several processes, including muscle growth. When your body is depleted of glutamine, such as after an intense workout, you’ll want to restore your glutamine levels right afterward. Supplementing with glutamine can help with muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle breakdown.*
Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.* Glutamine enhances protein synthesis and stacks well with other Kaged® supplements.*
Most Glutamine on the market today is made from duck feathers and human hair - not ours!
Many glutamine supplements you see in the market are from shellfish, human hair, and bird feathers which are not the best source for L-Glutamine.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can buy. It's vegan, non-GMO and third-party tested banned substance free.
It is important for consumers to note that in purchasing a glutamine supplement, quality should be considered over price. Cheaply priced glutamine is generally indicative of low-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process. With Micropure® Glutamine by Kaged®, you can be assured that you are getting high-quality free-form glutamine.
Combining Kaged's BCAA, Glutamine, and Hydra-Charge is the perfect combination to help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Wischmeyer PE. Clinical applications of L-glutamine: Past, present, and future. Nutr ClinPrac. 2003;18(5):377-385.
2. Bowtell JL, Gelly K, Jackman ML, Patel A, Simeoni M, Rennie MJ. Effect of oral glutamineon whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. J ApplPhysiol. 1999;86:1770-7.
3. Caris AV et al.Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m. Nutrition. 2014Nov-Dec;30(11-12):1331-6.
4. Laviano A, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep 17
5. Jeukendrup AE, Gleeson M. Sports nutrition: an introduction to energy production andperformance. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2004.
6. Silva AC et al. Efficacy of a glutamine-based oral rehydration solution on the electrolyteand water absorption in a rabbit model of secretory diarrhea induced by cholera toxin. JPediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1998;26:513–9
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Since Kaged muscle make such a high grade of product, it *** natural to use their glutamine. And have not been disappointed.
I'm using the l glutamine for health care my body I'm using KM l glutamine for years, buying on amazon or US,looking for good price, but After my experience with your website I'm impressed super fast shipping and delivery 27h free wow ,price ok. From now on I will buying from You Very happy costumer
All products of kaged muscle are awesome. Would love it if the stocks in the uk were better. So I can get my hands on some clean burn and ferodrox
Very good product been using it years now
Noticed a difference in my training in the first week of using it. I currently live in a tropical country so training in high heat and humidity saps my energy levels. I’ve added this along side my whey protein and feel much more energetic since doing so. I’ve only ever stuck to Whey and Creatine but went out on a limb and tried this. Will most likely continue to use this now as well